The CYL1640 range by 3M Scott Safety is a series of Steel cylinders providing a SCBA user with breathable air. Total air capacity of 1460 litres, lasting 41 minutes.
Available with either inline or right-angle valves, incorporating safety-locking handwheels. 6 litres water capacity and a pressure rating of 300 bar.
The CYL-1640 cylinders are manufactured in accordance with EN1964-1/ISO9809-1. CE specification in accordance with PED.
We can supply the cylinders either full (charged) or empty. Charged cylinders are deemed hazardous for international transportation.
- Water capacity – 6.0 litres
- Air capacity – 1640 litres
- Colour – Painted Grey Body with black and white quartered neck
- Shell dimensions 140mm diameter, length 545mm
- Shell weight – 9.2kg
- Charged weight – 12.0kg
- Duration based on 40 l/min = 41 minutes
- Valve – CV-4 or CV-5
- Tariff commodity code 7311009900. Origin Germany
- Packed dimensions each 65 x 16 x 16 cm. Weight 8.833kg
1045831 CYL-1640 Full
2006636 CYL-1640 Empty
2018927 CYL-1640-RA Full
2018926 CYL-1640-RA Empty
2019219 CYL-1640-Marine Full (fitted with K36)
2019218 CYL-1640-Marine Empty (Fitted with K36)