TSI DustTrak DRX Desktop Aerosol Monitor
DustTrak DRX aerosol monitor 8533 has a unique feature, the ability to concurrently measure both mass and size fraction. The EP version features an external pump making it suitable for fixed outdoor environmental monitoring. The standard 8533 has an internal pump and is suitable for shorter duration shift work or indoor monitoring. Aerosol pollution such as dust, smoke, fumes and mists can be measured and viewed real time by a graphical 5.7 inch VGA color touchscreen.
The 8533 is a light-scattering laser photometer with a sheath air system which prevents contamination to the instruments optics by isolating aerosols via a chamber. The 8533 measures and data logs aerosol concentrations corresponding to PM1, PM2.5, Respirable, and PM10 and Total PM size fractions. Suitable for clean applications such as office indoor air quality through to outdoor demolition. DRX models have USB (device and host), Ethernet, and analog output 0 to 5 V or 4 to 20 mA, user selectable scaling giving remote data access. Alarm outputs are also included.
- Heated Inlet Sample Conditioner to combat humidity effects
- Swappable batteries
- Gravimetric reference sample using a 37-mm filter cassette inline, provides custom reference calibrations
- 8533EP long duration external pump
- 8533 Internal pump
- Auto zeroing module (optional accessory)
- STEL alarm setpoint
- TRAKPRO software wireless data acquisition and configuration
- Standard SCF and advanced calibration capabilities SCF & PCF. (Photometric calibration factor PCF, Size calibration factor SCF).
Particle Size 0.1 to 15 µm. Aerosol concentration 0.001 to 150 mg/m 3
Operational Temperature 32 to 120°F (0 to 50°C)
Applications include indoor air quality monitoring, outside environmental monitoring, aerosol research, emissions and industrial hygiene.
For point source monitoring or applications requiring portability use the 8534 model.