The Soundear 2 provides an eye-catching warning sign whenever the pre-set noise limit is reached. Ideal for hospital applications improving the wellbeing of patients and staff at hospitals (better sleep, faster recovery, less stress).
The unit displays green when monitoring, yellow when noise is becoming loud and red when the noise is too loud. Creating awareness without verbal warnings and reminding everyone to quiet down are effective ways of reducing noise levels.
The Soundear 2 has been designed to be simple to interpret and is suitable for installation in public areas with its modern appearance.
Even in small dosages noise can affect our concentration, our ability to acquire knowledge and our stress levels.
Pre-set 16 different noise limits ranging from 45 to 115 dB, using the red wheel at the bottom of the device to select the desired noise limit. Once the set level has been exceeded a visual warning sign consisting of a flashing red light will display.
Placement can be anywhere within a room; however, you do need to consider that the microphone, which is located at the bottom of the device, must not be obstructed. To put on a wall, mount at the height of 150-200 cm above the floor away from any noisy machines or soft fabrics nearby that may cause interference to noise levels.
A data log that saves measurements for up to four weeks is available for the SoundEar II system. The computer program delivered along with the data log allows the measurements from the last four weeks to be shown in a printable graph.
Suitable for hospitals, fitness centres, open-plan offices, schools/classrooms and music venues.
- 60601-1: Medical electrical equipment
– Part 1: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance.
- 60601-1-2: Medical electrical equipment
– Part 1-2: General requirements for basic safety and essential performance.
- Cabinet: Shockproof acrylic
- Measurements: Length: 265 mm, width: 205 mm, height: 46 mm. Weight: 1.5 kg
- Power supply: 24 Volt DC
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C
- Ingress protection IP 42
- Measurement parameters: Frequency: 20Hz to 16kHz. Scope of measurement: 40 dB to 115 dB
- Frequency weighing: A-filter. Time weighing: Slow (1 sec). Deviation: +/- 3 d
- Can be connected to an external microphone