RAE Systems MiniRAE 3000 + by Honeywell, is a portable volatile organic compound (VOC) monitor. The PGM-7320 series is ideal for oil and gas, indoor air quality, leak detection, hazmat response, construction, industrial safety and homeland security applications. The photoionization detector has a measuring range from 0-15,000 ppm and features patented PID lamp auto-cleaning sensor technology. Response time is three seconds.
Humidity and temperature compensation are built in. Correction factors for over 200 compounds are stored within the instrument allowing an array of ionizable chemicals to be measured, more than most other PID detectors. Up to six months of data can be stored at a log rate of one minute intervals.
The inbuilt pump draws samples up to 30 meters (100 feet) with integrated flow rate at 500 cc/mn. A charging cradle or Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) enables downloading of readings using the mobile app designed for remediation engineers and industrial hygienists.
Designed for use in harsh environments, three large keys permit operation whilst wearing gloves. For enhanced readability the four line graphic display includes a LED back light.
Wireless or non wireless models are available.
- Reflex PID Technology patented
- 10.6 eV lamp with three year warranty
- Options for 11.7 eV or 9.8 eV lamps
- Wireless options allow real time readings to sent by Bluetooth or Mesh
- Alarms audible 95dB & visual flashing red LED
- Battery life 16 hours or 12 hours with alkaline
- Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe
- Interchangeable Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs – no tools needed
- Integrated flashlight assists use in low light
- Maintenance easy, access lamp without tools, auto lamp recognition
- 10 languages supported
- Ingress Protection IP 65 in operation and IP 67 with unit off – without probe
- Size 25.5 cm x 7.6 cm x 6.4 cm. Weight 738 g
MiniRAE 3000 includes datalogging with ProRAE Studio, travel download charger, UV lamp, flexible probe, protective removable yellow rubber boot, external filter. Lamp cleaning and Tool kit (not including liquid Isopropanol), alkaline battery adapter, li-Ion battery with universal AC/DC adapter and international plug kit, if specified. Soft leather carrying case, CDROM and maintenance manual.
Optional accessories kit consists of a hard portable case, five porous metal filters and O-rings, organic vapor zeroing kit and gas outlet port adapter and tubing. A calibration kit includes a 34 litre 100ppm isobutylene gas cylinder and regulator.