The Honeywell MeshGuard Stainless Steel is a wireless gas detection system developed by RAE systems, suitable for use in harsh environments. Capable of toxic, oxygen and combustible gas detection. Powered by a disposable 3.6v lithium battery. The LEL monitor requires an external battery power pack for operation. A solar pack kit power option provides round the clock monitoring capability. Each detector is supplied inclusive of a modem.
Designed for an area or perimeter monitoring temporarily from a week to six months. The Meshguard is supplied as kits containing 4, 6 or 8 detectors in core gases H2S, or CO or LEL. A Combination kit of LEL and H2S detectors is also available. Individual detectors can be purchased too with a range of sensor choices. For all toxic detectors, disposable batteries need to be ordered separately – one per instrument.
Monitors are light and small to aid installation. A magnetic mounting option assists in fast deployment and decommissioning. Ingress protection is IP65 and a splash guard is included for sensor protection.
Meshguard detectors now automatically link to the Touchpoint Plus Wireless Controller. The MeshGuard Controller Kit option includes the FMC-2000 Channel Controller part F01-0001-001, which accommodates a maximum of 24 Meshguard’s. ProRAE Guardian software can support up to 500 instruments by PC or Ethernet Network, providing real-time reading and logging.
- Radiofrequency (RF) 2.4GHz ISM band. IEEE 802.15.4 standard compliant
- Simple set up network units automatically appear online
- Self-healing network automatically routes data back to the controller through the best wireless path available
- Range 300 meters / 985 feet (line of sight)
- Rechargeable external battery option for extended use
- Run time toxic gas sensors up to 6 months on internal battery, 2 years external. Flammable Gas Sensor 21 days on external PowerPak battery. IR Flammable sensor 2 months on internal battery, 1 month external.
- Operating temperature: -40° C to +50° C (-40° F to 122° F) for LEL, CO and H2S sensors
- Intrinsically Safe
- Size 6.5cm x 9.5cm x 5.5cm. Weight 0.6kg
Used in Oil & Gas Production, Drilling, Marine, Plant Maintenance Turnarounds, Plant Safety, Tank Farms. Applicable anywhere with temporary area monitoring need.