Honeywell ToxiRAE Pro CO2 by RAE Systems has wireless and non-wireless versions. The PGM-1850 is a single gas detector fitted with a nondispersive infrared sensor to detect Carbon Dioxide. Measurement range is 0 to 50,000 ppm with 100 ppm resolution. Not suitable for use in a hazardous area.
Wireless versions have an RF modem, operating on 868 MHz allowing monitoring of readings and alarms from a remote location. Data logging is included, up to three months of readings are stored, based on a minute interval rate, user-configurable between 1 to 3,600 seconds.
The ToxiRAE Pro CO2 has audible 95 dB, vibrating and red LED visible alarms. Also included is a man down alarm. On wireless models all alarms can be remotely received, providing a second tier of protection.
- Straightforward to maintain; filter, sensor and battery all easily changed
- Displays CO2 readings real-time and STEL, TWA and peak values
- Simple two-button operation
- Diffusion monitor
- Compatible with Norrscope stocked AutoRAE 2 automatic test and calibration system
- Charger available for five monitors
- Device Management with Honeywell Safety Suite
- Ingress protection IP65
- Intrinsically safe, compact, tough and light
- Large display
- Two-year warranty. One year on consumables such as sensor and battery
- Size 118 x 60 x 30 mm. Weight 220g
Supplied with alligator clip, protective rubber boot, and rechargeable battery installed. Also included: Charging and PC communication cradle with cable, ProRAE studio II software, AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC) and calibration adapter. Along with CD documentation, quick start guide, calibration card, quality certificate and warranty registration card.
Used in landfill, food, drink, wineries, breweries, chemical and water industries. Previously supplied by Sperian.