Honeywell ToxiRAE Pro CO2 by RAE Systems has wireless and non wireless versions. The PGM-1850 is a single gas detector fitted with a Nondispersive infrared sensor to detect Carbon Dioxide. Measurement range is 0 to 50,000 ppm and 100 ppm resolution. Note the unit cannot be used in a hazardous area.
Wireless versions have an RF modem, operating on 868 MHz allowing monitoring of readings and alarms from a remote location. Data logging is included with up to three months of readings logged based on a minute interval rate, user configurable between 1 to 3,600 seconds.
The ToxiRAE Pro CO2 has audible 95 dB, vibrating and red LED visible alarms. Also included is a man down alarm. On wireless models all alarms can be remotely received, providing a second tier of protection.
- Straightforward to maintain; filter, sensor and battery all easily changed
- Displays CO2 readings real time and STEL, TWA and peak values
- Simple two button operation
- Diffusion monitor
- Compatible with Norrscope stocked AutoRAE 2 automatic test and calibration system
- Charger available for five monitors
- Device Management with Honeywell Safety Suite
- Ingress protection IP65
- Intrinsically safe, compact, tough and light
- Large display
- Two year warranty. One year on consumables such as sensor and battery
- Size 118 x 60 x 30 mm. Weight 220g
Supplied with alligator clip, protective rubber boot, and rechargeable battery installed. Also included: Charging and PC communication cradle with cable, ProRAE studio II software, AC adapter (100 to 240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 V DC) and calibration adapter. Along with CD documentation, quick start guide, calibration card, quality certificate and warranty registration card.
Used in landfill, food, drink, wineries, breweries, chemical and water industries.