The Honeywell Analytics OELD (Optima Excel Local Display) is a smart junction box providing non-intrusive remote maintenance. A local interface is now included (via magnet) for configuration. For use with Searchpoint Optima Plus and Searchline Excel flammable gas detectors. Available in Aluminium Alloy suitable for marine deployment or 316 Stainless Steel. All versions have five cable entries, blanking plugs are supplied for those unused, one entry is needed for the sensor connection.
Optima Excel Local Display (OELD) has integrated Bluetooth for remote access using the OELD app installed on an intrinsically safe smartphone. Tasks such as checking detector status, reviewing event logs, specifying target gas, adjusting alarm set points and calibration can all be executed without the need to open the detector, removing the requirement to declassify an area. The remote wireless functionality also helps with detectors in hard to reach areas.
The smart junction box has an LCD. Sensor output, real-time readings, bar chart representation, units of measurement (LEL, PPM), status icons for alarm and maintenance information are all shown. Operational status is indicated by backlit colour. Blue indicates Bluetooth connectivity, Green normal, Yellow fault/maintenance, Red alarm.
The gas detector can be mounted either directly or remotely to OELD to suit any application.
- Electrical supply 18 to 32 Vdc (24 Vdc nominal), <2 W
- Weight aluminium version 2.3 kg (5 lb), stainless steel version 5.0 kg (11 lb)
- Global approvals including ATEX, IECEx, cULus
- Removes the need to access the control room for monitoring or configuration
- No effect on the functional safety of connected gas sensor
- Retrofit possible with all Searchpoint Optima Plus & Searchline Excel versions
- If Optima HART version the signal will pass through OELD to the control room
- Ingress protection IP66/Type 4X
- Size 159 x 197 x 114 mm. Weight aluminium version 2.3 kg (5 lb), stainless steel version 5.0 kg (11 lb)