The Honeywell Impulse X4 is now no longer manufactured the replacement is the Microclip XL.
The Impulse X4, formerly by Neotronics and Zellweger was a portable four gas monitor for the detection of Flammable, Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide and Hydrogen Sulphide. 14 – 16 hours operation was possible with 2 x AA Alkaline battery version or 12 hours of operation with rechargeable NiMH batteries.
Honeywell Impulse X4 displayed up to four gas simultaneously, by an icon driven backlit LCD showing gas readings, detector status, time and date. High/Low Peak hold facility was also included. The screen had a flip feature, proving functionality to rotate the display so it can suit how the detector is worn. Operation is shown by a periodic flash and/ or beep, user configurable.
Data could be logged by use of a small memory card, software supplied free for download. Events, gas concentrations and the calibration details were stored. A choice of models were available, one, two, three or gas variants. Designed to be resistant to radio frequency interference. The detector also ran self test on start up or at operator request checking display, battery, sensor, and alarms.
- Alarms: Two-tone audible alarm 90db @ 30cm, visual red LEDs combined with red backlight and vibrating
- Built in temperature compensation
- SureCellTM sensor technology and ReflexTM cell check technique
- Sensors guaranteed for two years
- Instrument warranty two years
- Shock resistant
- Ingress protection IP65
- Operating Temperature -20°C to +50°C
- Size 124mm (H) X 76mm (W) X 36mm (D), 210g without batteries