BW Ultra Five Gas Detector by Honeywell is for use in confined spaces and comes equipped with an internal pump. Handheld, lightweight and slim compared traditional five gas detectors which are typically worn. Operation is by a single button with real-time gas readings shown on a large dot matrix 8.1 cm high-resolution, scratch protected display.
All BW Ultra models detect the core four gases, Flammable, Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide and Oxygen with the flexibility of adding a fifth sensor. The detector features 1‑series sensors, which last up to five years, have a slim profile, fast response and are reliable.
Remote monitoring is possible using Bluetooth, which connects to Honeywell’s Safety Communicator App. A Field Communicator device allows monitoring of gas readings and detector location wirelessly, which can be transmitted over a 3G/4G/LTE network to a control room. Honeywell’s TouchConnect device provides remote access to bump tests, calibration and configuration settings by Bluetooth to all detectors in range.
- Reliability and repeatability false alarms minimised
- Simple LCD icons
- Hole watch mode gives a graphical indication of how close gas concentration is to alarm, enabling preemptive response
- 1‑series sensors three-year warranty
- IntelliFlash and reverse IntelliFlash for visual compliance
- Compatible with IntelliDoX system for bump testing and calibration
- Ingress Protection IP66/68
- ATEX, IECEx & UL certification
- Robust Honeycomb housing
- Battery life 18 hours (14 hours with PID or IR sensor)
- Long-life sensors
- Models available in yellow or black
- Size 14.8 x 8.5 x 4.0 cm, weight 411 g