Carbolite HTRV High Temperature Vertical Tube Furnaces for vertical operation.
Carbolite Gero HTRV is a single zone furnace with a choice maximum temperatures, 1600C or 1700C or 1800C. For 100mm and 500mm (40 OD) heated length versions choice is restricted to 1600C or 1700C. There is also a choice of heated lengths from 100-500mm. Internal bore size for work tube insertion ranges from 40 right up to 200mm. Please note no integral work tube is supplied, please order separately. Each furnace is supplied with a 3216P1 digital eight segment programmable controller.
The furnace and control box are separated by three metres of cable, no stand is supplied, so a customer can mount the furnace with their own fittings. An L stand option is available to allow vertical mounting if required.
Furnaces feature insulation with low thermal conductivity which enables energy efficient heating. The heating elements are installed vertically either side of the bore allowing for easy replacement. Heating elements are molybdenum disilicide (MoSi2). At higher temperatures and in the presence of oxygen, MoSi2develops an oxide (SiO2) layer, which protects the heating elements against further thermal or chemical corrosion.
- Enhanced for Vertical Operation
- Over-temperature protection
- Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 100 mm for use with modified atmosphere
- Accepts work tubes with outer diameters up to 200 mm for use in air
- Heated lengths of 100, 250 or 500 mm
- Low thermal mass ceramic fibre insulation
- Type B thermocouple
- Rectangular housing with holes for convection cooling
- Insulation plugs & radiation shields attached to the end of the tube to maintain heat or for atmosphere.
- Vacuum assemblies and Gas inlets
- Vacuum packages with a choice of rotary vane pump or turbomolecular pump are available for furnaces with tube inner diameters of 60 mm and above
- Oxygen sensor for inert gas packages
- 20 Segment programmer with storage options RS232 RS485 or Ethernet communications
- Work Tubes in different lengths internal diameters and materials.